Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Someone from Within



http://metrictimes.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/cyber-girl_by_webwizzard.jpg?w=625&h=390&crop=1

Am I not someone-
A brother, a father, a friend, a keeper
To someone-
Folded up, wrapped up
Pacing, waiting.

Am I not something
I breathe in, I breathe out
I feed, I sleep, I speak to you
Like anybody else.

Am I not your distraction
From destruction
Your able hand that strikes out
Defends your honor
Caresses you in time of need.

Do you not desire to possess me,
Bag me, consume me
Control me, call me sweet thing;
Suppress my need for freedom
If only you could see me
Do you like that-
That I am this void from within

Am I not a lover, a friend, a confidant?
Temptation, salvation. Your redemption
Am I not something?


0 comments:

 

She Made Me Do It! Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo