Friday, February 08, 2013

DEATHWISH



When I die
And I am laid in the green
Overlooking the rainbow
Without a whisper
I will give back the Passing Wind his soul
As he once gave it to me
I will present the Coming Rain her tears
That she once shed
For me
I will nourish Mother Earth with manure
As from the soil I came
And to soil I return
I will cast away my bones, nails and teeth
Brother Rock demands I return
What he once called his own
To the Selfless Sheep I will present her wool
So she feels warm once more
To Humanity, his Heartbeat
So he can breathe again,
Love again
Whatever is left of me
I will repossess
And that substance I shall become

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the words here are rich and honest. nicely done.

Unknown said...

thank you. I love your style too :)

 

She Made Me Do It! Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo