Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Did you Hear the News

 



Did you hear the news? I heard the news with both my ears and didn’t like what I heard. I hopped onto the table turned down the stereo and shut my ears. Whatever it was that I heard was decidedly not good for my health. Already I could hear the low rumbling of my tummy and already the neighbours had heard the news and were mumbling through the night. I turned on the TV and after the first scoop didn’t want any more. What I watched had me widen my eyes and stare in shock. I just didn’t watch that. It couldn’t be. Maybe my eyes lied to me. That couldn’t be in the news. Someone had screwed up big time and deserves the sack. I shut my eyes and shut my ears and I screamed my lungs to sleep. It was the least I could do for you.

0 comments:

 

She Made Me Do It! Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo