Thursday, January 19, 2012

My name is S&M


My name is S&M. as in the Initials to my real name, so get your mind out of that putrid gutter!
Ok, like I said already, my name is S&M, and here are a few things you might need to know about me. I am the guy who will most probably ruin you. I might need to verify on the statistics but I can confidently say, chances are 7 in 10 your mind has already been downgraded by S&P for reading this.
Don’t fret! Shit happens!
I get good projects (and people), I tinker with them, and tinker with them looking for fault lines and before long, I break them. Then I guiltily glue back the lifeless pieces! That’s me in a nutshell!
I am not proud of who I am, I am simply resigned to it. Or I pretend to be. It would not be an issue for this bigoted two timing squint-eye, but let’s say something so epic went down as would accelerate the expiration of my person.
I hurt her!
There, I said it. Now I can die in peace. Whew!
In other news-IF I HAD A BRITISH ACCENT, I’D NEVER SHUT UP!

0 comments:

 

She Made Me Do It! Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo