Friday, April 08, 2016

That's What I like by Spottiswoode & His Enemies


Girls with glasses
on top of their asses
That's what I like
Big old fat ones
Yellow and black ones
That's what I like
Ladies from Boston with college degrees
Swimmers and gymnasts with knobbly knees
Working class mothers
and rich divorcées
That's what I like

Young ones with pimples
Fun ones with dimples
That's what I like
Sly ones and Strippers
Shy ones in slippers
That's what I like
Farmers' daughters
Engineers' wives
Girls who throw parties
Girls who throw knives
Spinsters who've made the most of their lives
That's what I like

But only just to look
Darling I promise I'll
[ incoherent ]
Born again Christians
[ incoherent ]
That's what I like
Brunettes redheads
Feminists deadheads
That's what I like
Girls who've been 30 for 25 years
Some they talk dirty
So cover your ears
Ladies who ride you like Charioteers
That's what I like

But only just to look
Darling I promise
[ incoherent ]

Vegetarians hooked on vitamins
Arabs ,Jews, senior citizens
Russians, Turks
Tutsis, Hutus
Busty girls from Tonga
in Tutus
Is it so strange Is it so wrong
I am not ashamed to sing this song
Because that's what I like
Yeah that's what I like
I like I like I like
I like I like I like
I like I like I like
That's what I like
That's what I like
That's what I like
That's what I like


View Video Here

0 comments:

 

She Made Me Do It! Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo